The style of home is a Classic French Provincial with Mansard roof, comprising of a two-tiered roof system with two slopes on each side. The lower is a 30-degree pitch with the upper at 5 degrees
The challenge with French Provincial homes today is taking a housing concept from a different era, climate and geographical location and blending these into our modern lifestyle.
The Monier Terracotta Nullarbor tile was the first and obvious choice due to it’s flat & sleek profile providing that European look and feel we wanted to achieve.
Other features and benefits of the Monier Nullarbor:
• To complement the architectural design of the home
• Sophisticated look coupled with the symmetrical A- line ridge tiles
• Highest quality product and extremely durable – will not fade, warp, corrode or rust (harsh weather conditions 50 deg variance between winter to summer) and low maintenance
• Water tank safe
• Impervious to frost and ice (often a problem here during Winter – Hunter Valley)
• non-combustible materials safely used in bushfire prone areas
• thermal insulation
• acoustic insulation
• material weight